Call for Abstract
5th World Heart Congress, will be organized around the theme “Tuning the Rhythm of Heart”
Euro Heart Congress 2019 is comprised of 21 tracks and 117 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Euro Heart Congress 2019.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Heart disease are the disorders that affect your heart. Diseases under the heart disease umbrella include blood vessel diseases, such as coronary artery disease; heart rhythm problems (arrhythmias); and heart defects you're born with i.e. congenital heart defects, Rheumatic heart disease, cardiovascular diseases , Ischemic heart disease, Heart generation and many more.
Heart failure is a condition in which your heart can't pump enough blood to meet your body's needs. The term “Heart failure” doesn’t mean that your heart has stopped or its about to stop working. CHD can lead to heart failure by weakening the heart muscle over time. However, heart failure is a serious condition that requires medical care.
- Track 1-1Angiology
- Track 1-2Cardiac Stroke
- Track 1-3Cardiomyopathy
- Track 1-4Atherosclerosis
- Track 1-5Transient Ischemic Attack
- Track 1-6Rehabilitation
- Track 1-7Unstable Angina
- Track 1-8Atrial Myxoma
- Track 1-9Atrial Fibrillation
- Track 1-10Atrial Fibrillation
- Track 1-11Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator (ICD)
Obesity increases the risk for heart disease and stroke. But it harms more than just the heart diagnosis and blood vessel system. It's also a major cause of gallstones, osteoarthritis and respiratory problems. In addition to weight gain is a frequent consequence of heart damaging lifestyle choices such as lack of exercise & a fat laden diet. Obesity also can lead to serious conditions like heart failure, in which your heart can’t pump enough blood to the body. Having diabetes or pre-diabetes puts one at increased risk for heart disease and stroke. One can lower its risk by keeping the blood glucose (also called blood sugar), hypertension, and blood cholesterol close to the recommended target numbers the levels suggested by diabetes experts for good health. Stroke and coronary heart disease can be caused by the same problem atherosclerosis.
- Track 2-1Diabetes Mellitus and Stroke
- Track 2-2Abdominal Obesity
- Track 2-3Vascular dementia
- Track 2-4Abnormal cholesterol and high triglycerides
- Track 2-5Haemorrhagic Strokes (Bleeds)
- Track 2-6Metabolic syndrome
The Division of Pediatric Cardiology is responsible for the diagnosis of congenital heart defects, performing diagnostic procedures such as echocardiograms, cardiac catheterizations, and electrophysiology studies, and for the on-going management of the sequel of heart disease in infants, children and adolescents. The various Inflammatory heart diseases include Myocarditis, Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood illness that affects the blood vessels. There are also other Pericardial diseases that can present clinically as acute pericarditis, pericardial effusion, cardiac tamponade, and constrictive pericarditis. Infective endocarditis is a form of endocarditis. It is an inflammation of the inner tissues of the heart. These are the main inflammatory defects for Babies Heart.
- Track 3-1Cardiac Malformation
- Track 3-2Congenital Abnormalities
- Track 3-3Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndromes
- Track 3-4Auditory Stimulation Therapy
- Track 3-5Myocarditis
Cardiovascular diseases are a group of disorders of the heart diagnosis and blood vessels. Cardiovascular disease includes coronary artery diseases (CAD) such as angina and myocardial infarction (commonly known as a heart attack). Other related diseases include stroke, heart failure, hypertension heart disease, rheumatic heart disease, cardiomyopathy, heart arrhythmia, congenital heart disease, valvular heart disease, Cardiac pharmacology, aortic aneurysms, peripheral artery disease, thrombo-embolic disease, and venous thrombosis.
The most common reason for this is a build-up of fatty deposits on the inner walls of the blood vessels that supply the heart or brain. Strokes can also be caused by bleeding from a blood vessel in the brain or from blood clots.
- Track 4-1Pericarditis
- Track 4-2Valvular Heart Diseases
- Track 4-3Valvular Heart Diseases
- Track 4-4Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism
- Track 4-5Coronary Artery Diseases
- Track 4-6Rheumatic Heart Diseases
- Track 4-7Congenital Heart Defect
- Track 4-8Venous Thrombosis
Cardiology rate of increase for women much slower than other areas. Overwhelming majority of women work full-time 33% of women performed fluoro- procedures while pregnant. 29% of women did not receive any information about radiations.
Cardiovascular diseases continues to be the leading cause of death among women in the states. Sex-specific data focused on cardiovascular disease have been increasing steadily yet is not routinely collected nor translated into practice. This comprehensive review focuses on novel and unique aspects of cardiovascular health in women and sex differences as they relate to clinical practice in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cardiovascular disease.
- Track 5-1Pregnancy-related disorders and CVD risk association
- Track 5-2Persistence of weight gain after pregnancy
- Track 5-3Radiation and Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer
- Track 5-4ASA in women with diabetes mellitus
- Track 5-5Ischemic heart disease in women
- Track 5-6Acute coronary syndromes in women
Nuclear Cardiology is a non-invasive method for studying cardiovascular disease by use of nuclear imaging techniques. These examinations are usually done while the individual is exercising.
Nuclear medicine is the method in which small amounts of radioactive materials are used & are called as radiotracers that are typically injected into the bloodstream, inhaled or swallowed. The radiotracer travels through the area being examined and gives off energy in the form of gamma rays which are detected by a special camera and a computer to create images of the inside of your body. Nuclear medicine imaging provides unique information that often cannot be obtained using other imaging procedures and offers the potential to identify disease in its earliest stages, the myocardial perfusion imaging is the commonly used in Nuclear Cardiology.
- Track 6-1Modern practices in cardiovascular therapy
- Track 6-2Vasodilators
- Track 6-3Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Track 6-4Heart Transplant
- Track 6-5Application of cardiac progenitor cells
Angiography is a medical imaging technique used to visualize the inside, or lumen, of blood vessels and organs of the body, with particular interest in the arteries, veins and the heart devices. This is done by injecting a radio-opaque contrast agent into the blood vessel & imaging using X-ray based techniques such as fluoroscopy. Interventional cardiology is a branch of cardiology that deals specifically with the catheter based treatment of structural heart diseases .The main advantages of using the interventional cardiology or radiology approach are the avoidance of the scars and pain, and long post-operative recovery.
- Track 7-1Microangiography
- Track 7-2Percutaneous valve replacement
- Track 7-3Neuro-Vascular Angiography
- Track 7-4Catheter & Stent
Current research program also includes the link between environmental factors, metabolic disease and premature cardiovascular ageing. These objectives are accomplished by a translational approach aimed to characterize cardiovascular disease phenotypes through novel technologies, genetically-engineered animal models and human studies.
- Track 8-1Gene Analysis in the Diseased Heart
- Track 8-2Investigate the stem cell niche in tissue regeneration
- Track 8-3Medical genetics
- Track 8-4Integrins and chemokine receptors in heart physiology & cardiovascular disease
Cardio-oncology is the heart condition in patients who have been treated for cancer. Cardiologists estimate patients for potential risk of developing heart conditions if patients take certain types of cancer drugs, or other radiation treatment to the chest conditions .Cardiologists also help oncologists in patients during treatment by closely watching the heart conditions and recognizing heart trouble early in treatment.
- Track 9-1Chemotherapy-related cardiac dysfunctions
- Track 9-2Platinum-Based Chemotherapy Agents
- Track 9-3Cardio-oncology programs
- Track 9-4Novel Targeted Therapies
- Track 9-5Targeting Tyrosine Kinases for Cancer Therapy
- Track 9-6Radiation-Induced Heart Disease
A cardiologist is a doctor who specializes in the studies of heart & its functions & also diagnosis, treatment and preventing diseases related to heart and blood vessels. You might also visit a cardiologist so you can learn about your risk factors for heart disease and find out what measures you can take for better heart health. Cardiology – Future medicine is a field which is changing rapidly, New technologies as drug-eluting stents, assist devices for left ventricle, and novel inflammatory markers, and imaging modalities such as magnetic resonance imaging and 3D echocardiography.
- Track 10-1General clinical cardiologists
- Track 10-2Pediatric cardiologists
- Track 10-3Cardiovascular Anaesthesiology
- Track 10-4Cardiovascular Pathology Research
- Track 10-5Preventive cardiologists
Vascular biology is the study that involves vascular function, structure, growth & development. This field includes different research, including studies of molecules, cells, organs and intact organisms. The goals of vascular biology theory is to improve blood flow and perfusion of organs via the identification of new therapeutic targets, development of novel treatment approaches and tissue engineering of synthetic blood vessels and organs.
- Track 11-1Angiogenic gene therapy
- Track 11-2Oxidative stress and vascular biology
- Track 11-3Vascular Surgery
- Track 11-4Vascular medicine
- Track 11-5Vascular Imaging and Diagnostic Testing
- Track 11-6Molecular Biophysics and Structural Biology
- Track 11-7Stem Cell Biology
Hypertension is also known as high blood pressure (HBP), in which the blood pressure in the arteries is persistently elevated. It depends on the work being done by the heart and the resistance of the blood vessels. Unmanaged hypertension can lead to a heart attack, stroke, and other problems. Hypertension is rarely accompanied by symptoms, and its identification is usually through screening, or when seeking healthcare for unrelated problems.
- Track 12-1Pulmonary hypertension
- Track 12-2Perioperative management in hypertension
- Track 12-3Erectile dysfunction
- Track 12-4Systolic/Diastolic malfunction
- Track 12-5Indications and contraindications for antihypertensive drugs
- Track 12-6Hypertension in acute stroke
Cardiac Nursing is a registered nurse who specializes to work with patients who suffer from various conditions of the cardiovascular disease. Cardiac nurses helps to treat conditions such as unstable angina, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, myocardial infarction and cardiac dysrhythmia under the direction of a cardiologist. Cardiac nursing also perform postoperative care on a cardiac surgical unit, stress test evaluations, cardiac monitoring, vascular monitoring, and health assessments. Cardiac nurses work in many different environments, including coronary care units (CCU), cardiac catheterization, intensive care units (ICU), operating theatres, cardiac rehabilitation centres, clinical research, cardiac surgery wards, cardiovascular intensive care units (CVICU), and cardiac medical wards.
- Track 13-1Stress test evaluations
- Track 13-2Hemodynamic Monitoring
- Track 13-3Monitoring cardiac and vascular readings
- Track 13-4Intensive haemodialysis
- Track 13-5Caring for Heart Transplant Patients
Heart Regeneration is repair or replacement of damaged heart tissue with techniques such as cutting-edge science, including stem cell and cell-free therapy. The tools which are used have been engineered to restore damaged heart regeneration and function using the body's natural ability to regenerate. Working together, patients and providers are finding heart regenerative solutions that restore, renew and recycle patients' own reparative capacity.
- Track 14-1Trans differentiation During Heart Regeneration
- Track 14-2Cardiac Remodelling
- Track 14-3Cardiac Derived Stem Cells
- Track 14-4Tissue Engineering-Concepts for Generation of Cardiac Tissue
- Track 14-5Biomimetic Heart Valve Replacement
Cardiovascular pharmacology deals with the medication of cardiac diseases. The Cardiac Drugs are used to treat conditions of the related to heart or the circulatory or vascular biology . Many categories of cardiovascular agents are available to treat the various cardiovascular conditions. The most commonly used sub-category drugs include Sodium, potassium, calcium channel blockers, ACE-inhibitors and Cardiac biomarkers. There are mainly 6 associations and societies and the main association for Cardiac Therapeutic Agents in USA. 50 universities are working on Cardiac Therapeutic Agents. Recently three new drugs were introduced in 2015. There are many types of cardiovascular drugs in the market that include Cardiac glycosides, anti-coagulants, anti-arrhythmic agents, anti-anginal agents and anti-hypertensive agents.
- Track 15-1Drug-Induced Cardiac Toxicity
- Track 15-2Novel Anti-Inflammatory Therapies for Atherosclerosis
- Track 15-3Development of Novel Anti-Ischaemic Agents
- Track 15-4Beta Blockers Blocking
- Track 15-5Cardiac Glycoside
Cardiology is a branch of medicine which deals with disorders of the heart as well as parts of the circulatory system. The field includes medical diagnosis and treatment of congenital heart defects, cardiac nursing , heart regeneration , cardiac surgery and electrophysiology. It is likely that there will be continuing sub specialization in the pursuit of technical virtuosity and clinical excellence in the field of cardiology . This situation will at first both aggravate the escalation of costs and intensify the workforce shortage.
- Track 16-1Development of pace making and Cardiac Conduction System Lineages
- Track 16-2Role of platelets and antiplatelet therapy in cardiovascular disease
- Track 16-3Molecular Targets of Antihypertensive Drug Therapy
- Track 16-4Real-world Evidence and Outcomes Research
- Track 16-5Personalized Medicine’ In Cardiology
Cardiac surgery, or cardiovascular surgery, is surgery performed on the heart or blood vessels by cardiac surgeons. It is often used to treat complications of ischemic heart diseases like coronary artery bypass grafting ,to correct congenital heart disease; or to treat valvular heart disease from various causes, including endocarditis, rheumatic heart disease, and atherosclerosis. It also includes heart transplantation.
- Track 17-1Minimally Invasive Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Track 17-2Valve-Sparing Aortic Root Replacement
- Track 17-3Open heart surgery
- Track 17-4Trans myocardial Laser Revascularization
- Track 17-5Off-Pump Heart Surgery
Heart Devices are electronic devices for assisting cardiac circulation, which is used either to partially or to completely replace the function of a failing heart. The evolution of these wireless cardiac monitoring devices is marking a new era in medicine and a transition from population-level health care to individualized medicine in which suitable patients are equipped with advanced biosensors that, in turn, have their data processed through sophisticated algorithms to predict events before they occur. The pacemaker, defibrillators, biosensors are the heart devices used in treatment of heart diseases
- Track 18-1Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)
- Track 18-2Left ventricular Assist Device (LVAD)
- Track 18-3The Heart Ware’s Ventricular Assist System
- Track 18-4The Levacor Heart Pump
Medical diagnosis is based on information from sources such as findings from a physical examination, interview with the patient or family or both, medical history of the patient and family, and clinical findings as reported by laboratory tests and radiologic studies. The diagnosis of heart can be carried out by various methods such as by Imaging techniques, cardiac surgeries, electrophysiology, angiography, radiography etc. Medical care is very essential once the heart disease is diagnosed. The aim of treatment is stabilizing the condition, controlling symptoms over the long term, and providing a cure when possible. Stress reduction, diet, and lifestyle changes are key in managing heart regeneration, but the main stays of conventional care are drugs and surgery.
- Track 19-1Electrocardiogram & Echocardiography
- Track 19-2Holter Monitoring
- Track 19-3Cardiac Computerized Tomography (CT) scan
- Track 19-4Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Track 19-5Chest X Ray
Cardiology is a branch of medicine dealing with disorders of the heart. Heart is an important muscular organ in humans and other animals, pumps blood through the blood vessels of the circulatory system. The drugs that are used to treat other disorders in body show a great impact on heart causing various side effects. Hence case reports on cardiac arrest and diseases have a great value and help in advancing and development of treatment strategies. This Cardiology conference or rather all cardiology Meetings 2018 will help in networking, business2business partnering between professionals and academicians & are very important for the common people to be aware of the most important part of human body i.e. heart.
- Track 20-1Aortic Diseases
- Track 20-2Infective Endocarditis
- Track 20-3Disorders due to Coronary Circulation
- Track 20-4Myocardium and Pericardium
- Track 20-5How to Counter Coronary Artery Disease
Cardiology Conferences 2018 promotes awareness against Risk factor modification about the heart diseases. The most comprehensive provider of cardiovascular services in the prevention, detection, management and treatment of the cardiovascular diseases. This annual cardiology meeting 2018 is a platform for postgraduate education and scientific work in the fields of cardiology, angiology, hypertension and cardiac and vascular surgery. It reduces clinical events and premature death in people with cardiovascular disease risk. Cardiovascular disease is treatable with initial treatment primarily focused on diet and lifestyle interventions. The medical meeting focuses on the treatment of cardiac diseases and new theories of diagnosis of the blood vessels and the vascular system or heart.
- Track 21-1Aneurysm
- Track 21-2Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Track 21-3Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Track 21-43D Cardiac Cell Modelling
- Track 21-5Genetic Basis for Inherited Cardiovascular Disease